[mythtv-users] ffwd & skipping jumps all the way to the end of recordings

Jonno jonnojohnson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 12:21:47 UTC 2008

Thanks for the info Ian. I'll try to see if I can recreate that.
Is that the actual code I need to type. I'm pretty new to Linux so I'm still
figuring out commands.
Cheers,

Jonno.

Ian @ Codex wrote:
Hi Jonno,
I've had this in the past. It tends to be seek table corruption.

to fix it, (it may take some time)

Stop mysql
run myisamchk *|--silent --force --fast --update-sta|*te
*|/|/path/to/mythconverg/*|/.MYI|*
restart mysql

run mythcommflag --rebuild --all

Thats how I fixed it last time. I'm not sure about the mythcommflag
command line though.

Regards
Ian