[mythtv-users] ffwd & skipping jumps all the way to the end of recordings

Ian Newby ian at codex.org.uk
Tue Jul 1 10:39:23 UTC 2008

Hi Jonno,
I've had this in the past. It tends to be seek table corruption.

to fix it, (it may take some time)

Stop mysql
run myisamchk  *|--silent --force --fast --update-sta|*te
*|/|/path/to/mythconverg/*|/.MYI|*
restart mysql

run mythcommflag --rebuild --all

Thats how I fixed it last time. I'm not sure about the mythcommflag
command line though.

Regards
Ian