[mythtv-users] manage my archives

Alvaro Gonzalez Sola cojonuo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 15:51:35 UTC 2008

Brad DerManouelian escribió:
> On Jan 31, 2008, at 6:52 AM, Alvaro Gonzalez Sola wrote:
>

>> Brad DerManouelian escribió:

>>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythArchive
>>>

>> Ok, thanks!! but mytharchive only create DVD's. This isn't i need.
>>
>> I need manage my archives, copy, move, remove, from my hard disk.
>>

> One of the options is to copy myth native files to a file system.
> "It's not just for DVD's any more."

thanks you? but you don't understand me, my english level is poor, :-)

Mytharchive is to create backup for my myth-system to a DVD or other
filesystem, ¿it's ok?.
But i need copy archive for external filesystem (external HD, usbstick)
to my myth-system. For example:
My friend come to my house with music in her usbmemory and i can't copy
her music (photo, video, etc) to my
myth-system whit mytharchive, I need a filemanager.

However mytharchive can do it, but i don't now use it.