[mythtv-users] PVR 150 Remote Issues

Jan mpr.list at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 25 05:17:40 UTC 2008

Hello Timothy!

~ is the shortcut for /home/<username> and folders beginning with a
dot are hidden folders...
Easiest way to create that file is
vim ~/.mythtv/lircrc
on a shell and paste the content in it. (You will need to hit the
intsert key before you can write/paste with vim). If you already have
the file, you can as well just copy it to the right place
cp <thefileyouhave> ~/.mythtv/lircrc

Hopee that helps,
rock on,
Jan