[mythtv-users] Is the Multirec update compatable with the HD-5000?

Marc drayson at net1plus.com
Mon Jan 21 03:58:27 UTC 2008

Ok never mind. It seems to be working now.. Or at least it says it should
be. The upcoming recording show no conflicts but the start time is not until
about 12 tonight for my test.

Think it had something to do with the fact that I had previously told it to
start recording all 6 channels when the shows had already started. I didn't
give it time to organize them by group.

Marc