[mythtv-users] Issues with Antec Fusion 430, Hauppauge-WinTV-PVR-150 w/ remote and Mythbuntu 7.10

John reidjr at btconnect.com
Fri Jan 18 18:50:51 UTC 2008

I have my antec v2 silver and an mce remote, and the knob, working
perfectly. I posted the needed config files the other day. I am running
mythbuntu, and you install lirc by gui.

Install the imon-pad remote, which installs the right driver for the
receiver, then overwrite the lircrc and lircd files with the attached.

[Because the Antec comes without the imon-pad remote, neither the
imon-pad or mce-usb installs work out of the box. You need the imon
driver, and the lircd files for that receiver and an mce remote. I
couldnt find any other remote that would work with the Antec imon
receiver, and had to get an mce remote]

Good luck.