[mythtv-users] Help with xmltv UK (Radiotimes) and MythTV?

Bryan Bennetts bryan.bennetts at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:35:25 UTC 2008

On Friday 18 January 2008 10:12, David Watkins wrote:
> If there is a way to automate this I'd be glad to know it?

Hey,

Attached is a perl script I knocked together to do this, I warn you it doesn't
perform the name matching amazingly well (screws up +1 channels for example)
but it got me most of the way there, I then used mythweb to tidy up.

There may well be better solutions out there, but you're welcome to use this
as a template for a more complete solution.

(Use with caution, backup you're database before use, this script comes with
no guarrantees, warranties, etc, you mileage may vary, it may screw up you
channel setup, object in the mirror may appear closer than they really are,
yada yada)

Bry.