[mythtv-users] Issues with Antec Fusion 430, Hauppauge-WinTV-PVR-150 w/ remote and Mythbuntu 7.10

G L glafranceweb at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 10:23:25 UTC 2008

Hello!

Well after playing with it, I decided to completely remove lcdproc using Synaptic, and then reinstalling it.

Then I followed the instructions on the mythtv.org wiki, and now it works!

I then realized that on the previous installation, I had followed a "HOWTO" from the Ubuntu forums and whatever they said to do wasn't working, it seems.

Now, the IR remote issue remains... my quest continues....

Guillaume