[mythtv-users] 2 second delay on video (and is there a way to get rid of it?)

James Paige jamesp at westcoastaerospace.com
Thu Jan 17 19:52:21 UTC 2008

*laugh* unfortunately hooking my antennae right to the TV will defeat
the purpose of what I am trying to do :)

Is it really definitively impossible to make mythtv display with a delay
smaller than one second? (maybe I should be asking this on the -dev list?)

---
James Paige
West Coast Aerospace, Inc.