[mythtv-users] 0.21

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 14:30:26 UTC 2008

Just my 2 cents worth...

If your a noob and want to learn how linux works and for that case Myth you
should go with SVN... I mean it's just a computer running software...
breaking and fixing is part of the learning process.

Don't let people sway you from taking a chance and trying something new...
;) go for it!

You will have problems but the peeps on this forum are awesome! and very
helpful. Most of the problems you would run into have already been addressed
and asked, just do some searching...

SVN has been very stable for the 2 years that I've been running it yes there
have been some occasional problems but that's part of the development of
this great software.... keep up the great work guys!!

AJM,