[mythtv-users] Considering MythTV: Some very basic questions

Gene Horodecki geneh at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 17 00:43:48 UTC 2008

I need something that works as an appliance with a menu.. Something I can
turn on and it's there.  No signing in, no mounting, and no navigating
directories.  If you know something else that can fill my needs other then
Freevo and MythTV please do tell!

Right now Freevo fills my needs nicely except it's no mistake.  Freevo has
zero mouse support.  I can move the cursor around but not select anything
with it.  I asked on their mailing list and it was a fact.  It's made to
work with remotes.