[mythtv-users] Date Error, Wrong Info for a Show

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 03:40:09 UTC 2008

OK.  I checked the wiki (I should have done that before I sent the original
email, I realize that now) and that told me to run:

mythcommflag -f filename --rebuild

So I did that and I can now fast forward and rewind no problem.  However,
when I do that, it's showing that the recording is over 5 hours long (when
it's only an hour).  What should I do about this?  The wiki says if the
mythcommflag doesn't work, I should transcode, however, I can FF and RW.  So
what should I do?  Thanks!

Jim