[mythtv-users] Date Error, Wrong Info for a Show

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 02:50:02 UTC 2008

This is a very old problem I had and it's now preventing me from watching a
recording I really liked.  When I first got my HDHR, I decided to set it up
on a Sunday.  I thought I got everything working before the season premiere
of Family Guy (Blue Harvest).  Little did I know, that I actually was one
day off.  MythTV was showing it as a Monday and not Sunday.  It still
recorded Family Guy OK, but it thought it was a different show.  I went into
the database and changed the Date, Title, and Description for the show.
Now, I can't fast forward through the show without the frontend spitting out
errors.  What can I do so that I can fast forward again, and re-run the
commflag job?  Thanks!

MythDora 4.0
HDHR on ATSC SS=100  SNQ=88-95
2 TB sw RAID5