[mythtv-users] MythTV - Video Distribution Solution?

Mache Creeger mache at creeger.com
Mon Jan 14 20:10:31 UTC 2008

Well I guess he should talk to an IP (Intellectual Property) attorney
that understands digital copyright, fair use, and special educational
use licenses. Given how the MPAA and RIAA address perceived
infringements, it would be best to be on firm ground with a public
institution.

I took a moment to see where this guy worked and its a small town in
central Maine. I would expect it to be pretty tough to find that type
of expertise locally.

-- Mache Creeger