[mythtv-users] Guide for setting up MCE remote

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 21:58:25 UTC 2008

There's an MCE Remote specific page on the wiki at http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MCE_Remote

It worked great a year or two ago, and I added quite a lot to the guide myself, though I don't know what state it's in right now. It'll probably work out the box on modern distros anyway save for the .lircrc file, which just happens to be another thing i put far too much effort in to at one point...

Not sure how well it fits 0.2whatever-we're-at anymore but it's pretty good for my 0.20 setup.

Christopher ( pepsi_max2k )

The Crimea / The Crocketts