[mythtv-users] Preserve This Episode

Doug Young goofdad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 20:14:21 UTC 2008

> I'd still like to see myth become multi-user aware.  Per-user quotas,
> personalized program filters (beyond just recording groups), and the
> ability to track who has seen what show would all be nice to have!  I
> know it was a Google SoC project - I guess it never panned out...

I'm working on it, starting from the SoC code (which is in SVN) and
going from there...unfortunately, I just got a new job in Nov, so my
focus for the short term is impressing -them- with my ability to code,
rather than impressing the MythTV community (sorry folks).

But it is on my short list, and is getting worked on...albeit slowly...