[mythtv-users] Touchscreen "workaround" (with help of other programs)?

Nils Berg t045tbr0t at yahoo.de
Tue Jan 8 22:50:06 UTC 2008

I'm not really thinking about a car application. The two screens will
be a TV and a small-ish touchscreen in the case, so a remote is
really only an option for the TV imho, if only because there are
already enough remotes in our living room. However, if this works out
the way I'd like it to, it will obviously be useful for carPCs as
well (:

regards,
Nils