[mythtv-users] Exitting Frontends

myth at pbj-design.dk myth at pbj-design.dk
Mon Jan 7 09:06:12 UTC 2008

Hey Guys.
Thanks for the answers.
I don't run the frontend as root - caurse I build a under the stairs
solution - so anyway ending up with permission issues all around.
(by the way - ArchLinux is a litlle bit like RH - but not that close)

Caurse of sharing using NFS etc - I've created a user called myth - which
also auto login to Gnome and starts MythFrontend.

So quite shure it's a permission issue - So will need to look into how to
graqnd the user permission to shutdown the machine - if it's like you say
- But still - is it so much different when shutting down from Gnome's
system menu - where I also with that user can chose shutdown - and it's
does!

Thanks a lot.
Per Jørgensen