[mythtv-users] Editing videos in mythvideo

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sat Jan 5 13:23:10 UTC 2008

Has anyone got editing working in mythvideo for xvid/dvix videos which were
created from mythtv via nuvexport? Or any other suggestions for editing
outside of mythtv either on windows or linux? I have tried using virtualdub
but I find it alway complains about VBR even if I haven't exported as VBR.

Regards,

Anthony

When Editing in mythvideo using the Internal Player I get the error "No
Seektable" is it possible to build a seek table for Dvix/Xvid files?