[mythtv-users] myth shutting down incorrectly

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 05:19:46 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've been running mythtv quite successfully for a while now, using
mythwelcome and mythshutdown to save power when its idle. Recently,
without changing anything, it has started incorrectly shutting down
even when watching TV. Before that, I had noticed it would shut down
when the frontend is running but idle - I would have thought it should
only shut down when idle and not connected at all.

I'm running mythbuntu 7.10 on a combined FE/BE. Any thoughts on what's
wrong and where I might look to fix it?

Cheers,

vik