[mythtv-users] UK Channel changes?

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Tue Jan 1 18:40:34 UTC 2008

On 01/01/2008 18:29, Mike Perkins wrote:

> Whilst it gives us some kind of baseline to use till the RT feed resurfaces I
> would urge all UK users to treat the EIT schedules with caution. The programs
> displayed for some channels are completely wrong, while for others the timings
> may be out by 5, 10 or more minutes.

Strange, I've used mythtv for a couple of years, never used the RT feed,
only the EIT, and have really had very few issues, e.g. the occasional
program with a year of 2039 creeps into the DB, or a program that claims
it lasts all day (but I've seen that on my IDTV anyway).

Are there any specific programmes/channels that you consider wrong at
the moment so I can check?