[mythtv-users] Cannot enter password for recording group

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:27:42 UTC 2008

On 2/5/08, aaron <memoryguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/5/08, Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com> wrote:
> >
> > Unless something's changed in SVN, no Enter is necessary; the PIN is
> > accepted as soon as the last correct digit's put in. Therefore, you're
> > not typing the right PIN. (The PINs in mythfrontend's setup and
> > mythvideo work the same way.)
> >

> Interesting... in that case I'll try it again and pay closer attention
> to my typing.

Well, apparently I just can't type. I tried it again last night with a
very simple password and it does work the way you described, Yeechang.
Thanks for the help!

/me heads off to learn how to type on a remote ;-)

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-sputumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent