[mythtv-users] MythWeb permission error

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:55:39 UTC 2008

Hi

I have installed MythWeb, all working perfectly when I use the default
IP : http://192.168.10.11
I can stream and download the recordings directly from there.

What I'm trying to do is use it on a different port, e.g. URL
http://192.168.10.11:8080

It works fine for almost everything except trying to download a
recording: I get the following error:
You don't have permission to access
/mythweb.pl/pl/stream/2301/1202215841 on this server.

And in the log I see:
[Wed Feb 06 01:50:33 2008] [error] [client 192.168.10.10] Options
ExecCGI is off in this directory: /var/www/html/mythweb/mythweb.pl,
referer: http://192.168.10.11:8080/tv/recorded

What do I need to change in the apache configuration to allow using
mythweb on a different port? I've tried adding the Options +ExecCGI
everywhere I could think of, but it made no difference.

Thanks
Jean-Yves