[mythtv-users] Problems with Mux C (UK DVB-T)

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at workshy.org
Fri Feb 1 17:44:47 UTC 2008

Program reception with Mux C channels seems to be much more vulnerable
to local interference than any others.  I regularly find myself having
to realign the cables around the MythTV box to try and eliminate visul
and audio artefacts; I can make the problem go away for minutes or hours
(days if I am lucky) but it always comes back.  It happens regardless of
the signal strength and was also a problem on the BT Iplayer+ that I was
using before I put the MythTV box in.

Anybody else in the UK (or maybe on the Crystal Palace transmitter) seen
this, or know how I might fix it?

--
Bruce

A problem shared brings the consolation that someone else is now
feeling as miserable as you.