[mythtv-users] MythArchive: I don't get it

The GUIGuy linux at finalfiler.com
Sat Dec 27 00:33:54 UTC 2008

Brian Wood wrote:

> Looks like you are trying to create a PAL disk with video that has 1280x720
> resolution. This won't work, AFAIK.

It is a PAL recording recorded off an digital HD free to air  channel.

So, do you mean the mythtarchive will not refactor or resize the video?

> Do you really want a pal disk? Mostplayers won't accept HD resolutions on a
> DVD.

I'm not concerned about that, although PAL is our local standard. I
simply followed the prompts offered by the mytharchive interface.

> Also looks like you are trying to use a transport stream, not a program
> stream.

As above, I simply chose to add two recorded programs to encode to DVD.
     From what your saying, just because the interface gives me a choice
that doesn't mean it will work, yes?

--
The GuiGuy