[mythtv-users] Getting same output on tv and monitor nvidia mx440

Jonny B jon.the.wise.gdrive at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 04:20:09 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Ben Edwards <list4me2 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I have got my TV Out working on a nvidia MX440 using
>  Option "TwinView" "1"
> and this gets dual screen (Tv and monitor) working but rather than
> extending desktop to the second screen I want the same on the monitor
> and TV.
>
> Any ideas?
> Ben

Well, assuming you're using the nvidia driver (which is the only way
the twinview xorg option would work) you should look at the readme for
the driver. It has an entire list of all the options that you can put
in and what they do. Go to the nvidia site adn read the readme for the
version of driver you are running.