[mythtv-users] Mythmusic and track title display

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 19:06:49 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:40 AM, Dewey Smolka <dsmolka at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Yes, I realize I could fix the ID3 tagging, but with over 12,000
> tracks, I'm not too eager to tackle that (especially since I'd have to
> set a large portion of those tags manually).
</snip>

easytag + musicbrainz is a good way to tag audio
even better is if you have a windows machine to install The Godfather
or that Monkey app (I forget the name but its pretty good too from
what I hear) on.
Sadly there is no good id3 tagger for linux, but musicbrainz Picard
works perfectly in linux. easytag is pretty nice, but annoying in
interface and limited in some abilities.

--
Steve
http://www.jobs-khakis-chicks.com/MythTV/