[mythtv-users] Mythtv trunk r18989 No Signal No Import Channels.conf

Michael J. Curtis michael.curtis at glcweb.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 20:12:19 UTC 2008

Hi all

Using Compro DVB-T T200 cards that worked well in previous versions of MythTV

Cannot import/scan channels with the above trunk revision

I can scan using dvb-utils scan package and produce a channels.conf file and also watch TV using MPlayer with the channels.conf file produced by the scan utility but I cannot import the channnels.conf file into MythTV

This is something that I have done many times before but with a Distro

'packaged' install or compiled install from the fixes branch, this is the first time I have installed trunk

Compile did succeed with no errors

Difficult for me to see where to start diagnosing this problem

regards

Michael Curtis