[mythtv-users] Up coming recordings suddenly empty.

Damian damian at gingermagic.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 14:54:04 UTC 2008

I don't know what's going on here.

My upcoming recordings page is suddenly empty. Do recordings look to be
marked for record if I look at the tv schedule either. If I look in
mythweb, all the recording schedules I'd expect to see are there, but if
I go to 'upcoming recordings' within mythweb then that's empty too.

Any ideas what would be going on?
I've got programs that need taping tonight. Should I ignore this
weirdness and try to start all schedule recordings from scratch?

Cheers
Damian