[mythtv-users] Set up a Holiday Special Recording Schedule??

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Dec 3 18:05:09 UTC 2008

On Dec 3, 2008, at 9:49 AM, boehm100 at comcast.net wrote:

> Thanks Brad.  That worked well. Unfortunately I think "program.hdtv
> = 1" is too strict. I would like to include programs like "Rudolph
> the Red-Nosed Reindeer" being broadcast on KOIN-HD, but it does not
> have the hdtv flag.  Is there anyway to specify the tuner instead?
> I have an HDHomeRun and two PVR-150s.  Basically if its on a digital
> channel and its a holiday special I would like to capture it.

You could do it based on chanid. For instance, all my OTA chanid's
start with 1 so if I only wanted to catch the programs only when they
are available OTA (all my digital channels), I would add:

AND chanid BETWEEN 999 AND 2000

I don't know enough about the scheduler to suggest a way to limit it
to a single tuner.

-Brad