[mythtv-users] No files available to select in MythArchive

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 22:22:02 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Damian <damian at gingermagic.co.uk> wrote:

> Thanks for that. The theme was hiding it all from me (Glass Wide). I can
> now select the files I want to put onto DVD, but as of yet, it fails
> almost instantly every time.
>
> That's obviously a different issue to the one I started the thread about
> though so I'll come back and start a new thread whenever I get time to
> give information about the error message.

Mytharchive was broken for me in mythbuntu 8.04. Can't recall what I
did to fix it hough. I looked at the log output (somewhere like
/var/lib/mytharchive/log , but don't quote me). With the error
messages I was able to figure out what needed doing to fix it. May
have been a directory permission thing.