[mythtv-users] Output from the Hauppauge HD-PVR?

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Fri Aug 8 02:05:18 UTC 2008

yeah the old attempts have been removed since they are of limited use.

Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com>, said on Fri Aug 08, 2008 [02:04:09 PM]:
} Is that why the 1b recording now gives 404 error?
}
}
}
} On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Steve Heistand <steve at heistand.org> wrote:
} > so in my attempts to split the actual recordings into something smaller
} > and easier to download it kind of screwed up playback on some players.
} > I am in the process of recording short 2 minute segments on representative
} > channels.These files should be online in the next day or two.
} >
} mythtv-users mailing list
} mythtv-users at mythtv.org