[mythtv-users] Screen corruption with fglrx X driver

Arthur Green arthur at phraction.org
Mon Aug 4 20:56:20 UTC 2008

I ran into a similar problem over the weekend while trying to build a
new frontend/backend system on an Asus Pundit 2, which has a Radeon
X1200 onboard. I'd installed the latest 8.512 RPMs from livna and found
similar corruption in mythtv-setup and mythfrontend. I've just now
removed 8.512 and installed 8.501 - the menus in mythfrontend now look
fine. I'm still getting a doubled image in LiveTV, but the menu issue
has been resolved.

  - Arthur