[mythtv-users] Alternatives to DVB-T (UK) PCI Cards

Oliver Maunder mail at olivermaunder.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 09:56:29 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 8:56 AM, lists_mythtv_users <
lists_mythtv_users at bigpizza.co.uk> wrote:

> What alternatives are available that will allow me to continue to use 4
> tuners?  I've heard there's been a problem with the Nova-T 500 with the
> USB stack thought that has recently been fixed.

With multirec in 0.21 do you still need four separate tuners?

Another possibility is having a slave backend with a couple of tuners using
your current motherboard then you could get a new MB to use for the master
backend with another couople of tuners.

The Nova-T 500 would be the ideal solution, but I'm still having USB
problems with it.

Olly