[mythtv-users] question about 'category record over-time'

Seth Daniel mythtv.org at sethdaniel.org
Sun Sep 30 20:41:19 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have yet to get the 'Category record over-time' to work.  I currently
have typed 'Sports event' in the category and the time set to 30
minutes.  So far none of my sporting event recordings have recorded past
the 'natural' end time.  I am running recent SVN (14543) (should rules
matching sporting events show the end time to be 30 minutes later than
the 'natural' end time?).

What am I doing wrong?

--
seth / @sethdaniel.org