[mythtv-users] New/Bugfix Version: Bulk Updater forVideometa(imdb) data

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sun Sep 30 07:54:28 UTC 2007

>Can you give me output from the mysql for those entries:
>
>select filename from videometadata where filename="%The.IT.CROWD.S02E06%";

This was run using the 1.6 version you posted.

[mythtv at localhost ~]$ /home/mythtv/imdbupdater/imdb-bulk-update.pl -N
-Fileup -Exclude
=
Retrieving Video Path for this localhost.localdomain from
mythconverg.settings
=
Retrieving ignored files extensions from mythconverg.videometadata
=
Retrieving allowable file extensions from mythconverg.videometadata
=
Found 478 total videos in /storage/videos
=
Retrieving a list of known videos from mythconverg.videometadata
=
Scrubbing the database for any videos that no longer exist in
/storage/videos
=
/storage/videos/new/TV/HD Demo1.avi
/storage/videos/new/TV/IT Crowd Season 2/The.IT.Crowd.S02E06.avi
/storage/videos/new/TV/IT Crowd Season 2/The.IT.CROWD.S02E06.avi
Found a total of 2 to be added to database
=
Adding entry for /storage/videos/new/TV/IT Crowd Season
2/The.IT.Crowd.S02E06.WS.PDTV.XviD-RiVER.avi to mythconverg.videometadata

Adding entry for /storage/videos/new/TV/IT Crowd Season
2/The.IT.CROWD.S02E06.WS.PDTV.XviD-RiVER.avi to mythconverg.videometadata
=
Searching for IMDB movieID for The.IT.CROWD.avi
Updating videometadata with new information
=
Searching for IMDB movieID for The.IT.Crowd.S02E06.avi
Updating videometadata with new information

The following videos had imdb lookup errors:
 The.IT.CROWD.S02E06.avi The.IT.Crowd.S02E06.avi

mysql> select filename from videometadata where
filename="%The.IT.CROWD.S02E06%";
Empty set (0.01 sec)

mysql> select filename from videometadata where filename
like"%The.IT.CROWD.S02E06%";