[mythtv-users] Amarok and mythmusic

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 29 15:59:59 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----

New_Face failed Maybe the font path is wrong. Please supply font path...

the lack of volume control is no longer an issue - 9 and 0 work on the volume

and when it's played thru I get a huge mplayer window with a giant blue Play button.... (?)

--
Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"