[mythtv-users] Amarok and mythmusic

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 29 15:53:43 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----

we cannot see a window for the player, even thought it's running, it runs at 100% volume and there's no way to grab it and get it to stop. but that was via myth video...

Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"