[mythtv-users] Still having problems scanning channels... or am I?

Michael Wisniewski wiz561 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:46:12 UTC 2007

Wow, this is extremely interesting.  I've run into this same exact
problem and posted another message on here.  I just noticed this
thread today.

I tried to use the command line channel scanner, and got the channels,
but am having a hard time trying to import them.  Myth said 'invalid
format'.  I haven't troubleshooted it too much because I figured the
channel scanner would/should work.  But now I know that others have
the same problem, maybe I'll continue down the path of trying to
figure out why I can't import channels.conf.

Mike