[mythtv-users] Weird jitter problem

alan alan at crabbnet.com
Thu Sep 27 10:43:32 UTC 2007

I've had a similar if not the same problem.  I've noticed that anytime
there are subtitles, or a lot of white on the screeen, or when the credits
roll, I get a lot of jitter.  I started having this problem before updating
to v0.20.2 and it's just seemed to get worse with the update.

I decided about 2 weeks ago to update, hoping it would resolve some of the
issues that I've had, but instead they only got worse.  After the update I
see more jitter, the video is choppy (even on recordings that were recorded
pre update), and my video goes to sleep about every 20 or so minutes.