[mythtv-users] No Match for argument: mythtv-suite - What am I missing?

junk at edgarchen.com junk at edgarchen.com
Wed Sep 26 05:16:02 UTC 2007

I'm a linux beginner and am trying to upgrade mtyhtv via yum, but no matter
what I try, I always get: No Match for argument: mythtv-suite.  I've
searched the mailing list, Google, Google groups and can't find an answer.
It feels like I'm just missing some simple thing, but I can't figure it out.

What am I missing??

I'm running kernel-

[root at chennet yum.repos.d]# yum install mythtv-suite

Setting up Install Process

Setting up repositories

Parsing package install arguments

No Match for argument: mythtv-suite

Nothing to do

[root at chennet yum.repos.d]#

[root at chennet ~]# rpm -qa | grep mythtv-suite

[root at chennet yum.repos.d]# cd /etc/yum.repos.d/

[root at chennet yum.repos.d]# ls

atrpms.repo              fedora-extras-development.repo

atrpms.repo.1            fedora-extras.repo              freshrpms.repo

fedora-core.repo         fedora-legacy.repo

fedora-development.repo  fedora-updates.repo

My  /etc/yum.repos.d/atrpms.repo

name=ATrpms for Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch