[mythtv-users] Fwd: Scheduling Conflicts?

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 26 04:45:27 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----

I had the same problem with the same show (it's at least partially because USA re-airs House eps 10 days after Fox airs them) - and don't know how to fix it either. I can override, every week; I can set House to only record on FOX and not on USA - but I want the USA eps too (new box - no old House). I thought perhaps I could make two separate House rules - 1 per channel; but when I try the second, it just erases the first.
I was just lucky I checked it tonight and noticed. But I'd love to sort it out before next Tues.

at the moment I have *4* House rules:
Override a movie named House
House - Record at any time on any channel.
Record at any time on channel (FOX)

the "any channel" can't be switched to "this channel" - it's not an option for that rule. Should I delete that one and then add one for USA? At 8:40 tonight, I just couldn't follow the logic trail from point a to pont b... i'm not much better at midnight.

Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"