[mythtv-users] Dvb-C Scanning in UK

Paul King mythtv at lowcostpchelp.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 11:10:12 UTC 2007

Can anyone give me a hand with scanning for dvb-c singals in the UK.
I hav juts got a TT-C1500 card from dvbshop in germany and installed in
my mythtv stsrem. The card is recognised immediatly and is picked up by
mythtv in the setup. However I cant seem to get it to scan. It wants me
to ither import a channels.conf file or give it frequencies to scan.

I have tried downloading w_scan and doing a cable scan with this and it
only found 15 servcies and when I tried to load this into myth it said
unable to parse the file.

Any help would be apreciated.

Regards