[mythtv-users] New Version: 1.4 Bulk Updater for Videometa(imdb) data

Philippe Demartin philippe at demartinenchile.com
Mon Sep 24 15:50:41 UTC 2007

If you vant to see the new behviour, you will need to remove the entry with
the showlevel  to "0" and run the Bulk Updater again
An easy way is thru knoda or with a query like
mysql --password=mythtv -u mythtv -h localhost mythconverg -sN -e "DELETE from
videometadata  where showlevel="0" ;"

changing the pass etc for your

Le Monday 24 September 2007 11:31:42 Ryan Pisani, vous avez écrit :

> >> I see the comments here, but I don't understand the correlation with
> >> this
> >> issue you're having?
> >>
> >> The new version with another fix will be posted in the next 1/2 hour or
> >> so.
> >>
> >> Ryan
> >
> > Sorry I didn't explain myself, Another issue I had which I was trying to
> > investigate before I posted is in some instances I was also not seeing
> > some newly added files in mythvideo even though they were in the database
> > as it appears the showlevel is defaulting too 0?

Philippe Demartin

Mail:           philippe at demartinenchile.com
Web:            www.demartinenchile.com
tel:            +56 32 277 20 53