[mythtv-users] kind of job groups?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Sep 22 18:22:34 UTC 2007

On 09/22/2007 01:09 PM, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> * On Fri Sep 21, 2007 at 01:29:57PM +0200, Michael Kurtz wrote:
>
>> What I want to achieve is to distinguish between different kinds of jobs in a
>> way that I can assign a maximum number of simultaneous tasks per job-type.
>>
> There isn't any easy way to do this with one host currently.

I'll mention that I am going to be doing a patch as part of a totally
unrelated change that will make this much easier to implement.  However,
I should probably mention that I've been trying to find the time to get
it done for over a year now.  :)

I plan to put some real effort into it in about 2 weeks (once I finish
some business travel).  Oh, and the change that will make your plan
easier to implement is the first change required for the new feature I'm
implementing, so you may not have to wait for me to finish everything.

Mike