[mythtv-users] New Version: 1.4 Bulk Updater for Videometa(imdb) data

Ryan Pisani mythtv at frouse3.homelinux.com
Sat Sep 22 05:58:52 UTC 2007

List -

There is another New version of the imdb-bulk-update.pl tool available.

A few new behaviors / changes added in this release.

-If duplicates are found in IMDB results, and -Dupskip is not set, the first
entry in the list is assumed correct. So basically [0] is the default.

-Exclude flag has been added. This will give the user the option of ignoring
those entries that find no results from all future -N searches.

Notice: This is best with the -N flag, as the data set it is searching for
are those that currently have no entry. If you -Exclude with -A, you could
wipe all those entries you may have manually entered IMDB numbers for.

-help was added for extended examples

-The coverart directory will be pulled from the DB if not specified in the
arguments.

Download link is the same:

http://www.4shared.com/file/23145905/548ed5c2/imdbupdatertar.html

Ryan