[mythtv-users] My mythvideo wish list....

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Wed Sep 19 19:15:54 UTC 2007

> > [view option to sort videos by time/date]
> > Based on the file modification time?

> Yes, but I'm open to other ideas. [...] I can easily jump on a computer
> and see the file dates, but to have some sort options might be nice.
> Again, I guess this could be compared to the Recordings menu, but of
> course it gets it's data from the DB.

The modification or creation time should be fine. It is going to introduce
new file check calls (if you have browse files disabled, the only file
checks are in the Video Manager). If you implement this make sure it doesn't
slow things down too much (some people have unreasonably large video
collections).

--
Anduin Withers