[mythtv-users] Our Only Option is Schedule Direct?

Brett Kosinski fancypantalons at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:14:59 UTC 2007

> If you download software that scrapes the site, you never agreed to
> anything.  How could you, if you never loaded the page?

Well, if you don't agree to their TOS, then (assuming you're located in the
US) your access of their site likely amounts to either trespass, or a
violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.  But, of course, we've
already been through all this... just search the archives for a thread whose
title references acquiring guide data in Canada (IIRC).

Brett.