[mythtv-users] Switching to SD - Gentoo Wiki?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 20:22:42 UTC 2007

Hi,
   Googling around I found this Wiki. Nice, clear and concise. Thanks
in advance to anyone who helped put it together.

   I'm looking to start switching over today. I'm wondering if any
Gentoo users used this Wiki and recommend it and are there any other
things I should watch out for.

   All 5 of my machines are up to date WRT emerge -DuN world so I
think I'm ready to go but just want to be careful before I pull the
trigger.

   Also, can a 20.1 frontend work with a 20.2 backend? If so it will
make my transition much more pleasant.

Thanks,
Mark