[mythtv-users] New Version: Bulk Updater for Videometa(imdb) data

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sun Sep 16 12:35:10 UTC 2007

>There is a new version of the imdb-bulk-update.pl tool available.
>In this version I included a -Fileup switch to find all new files(of
>allowable & predefined default file extensions), and compare them with the
>DB information. It'll remove all entries for files that no longer exist,
>and add all new files that have no information in the DB.
>I also added a -Manual switch to force a manual entry of IMDBID. This is
>quite handy when searching for a specific stubborn title with -Title
>The download URL is the same for now. Eventually it'll get moved to atrpms
>with the rest of mythdora utilities.
>Feedback is appreciated.

This is great, exactly what I've been looking for. A few suggestions though

1. Maybe another Option to allow IMDB lookup for newly added videos from the
-Fileup switch?

2. For movies with duplicates an option to select 0 by default? Every movie
I've looked up so far has always been 0. this might help with script